ATC Wheelchair SUV Conversion
ATC handicap accessible SUVs are the perfect option for those who want the ultimate in style and accessibility. ATC SUVs come in Suburban, Yukon XL, and Escalade ESV models. Choose between a driver or passenger-side wheelchair access, and passengers enjoy zero seating loss.
Benfits Of An ATC Converted SUV
- Fast 25-Second Load Time.
- Gull-wing Door, Protects from the Elements.
- Less Parking Space Needed.
- Smooth, OEM Quality Ride.
- Better Ground Clearance Than a Van.
ATC has patented a pickup wheelchair lift system that places the user behind the wheel in the most capable, adaptable pickup trucks on the road today. Whether hauling a load of rock, towing a recreational vehicle, or just feeling safe and secure driving on a snow covered road… An ATC SUV will get you there.
We Are Currently Offering Conversions On GMC Yukon XL, Cadillac Escalade ESV Or Chevrolet Suburban SUV’s.
- You have to pick a model with a backseat (crew cab or extended cab) so we have room to put the lift.
- The back seat remains in vehicle so you can carry up to 5 passengers.
- You may select 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Not all wheelchairs will fit all vehicles, and some may require a small adaption.
- Generally if it’s under 28 inches wide and you are under 57 inches tall (sitting in your chair of course) we can get you in.
- We can accommodate taller and slightly wider but vehicle must be special ordered.
- Heavy Duty, yet refined design for up to 5 Passengers
- Door opens 36″ to allow parking in standard space
- 4X4 Option allows safer travel during inclement weather
- 54″ head room entering vehicle and 57″ interior
- Accommodates wheelchairs up to 28″ wide
- 750 lbs. standard lift capacity
- Crash Tested Safe! FMVSS Front, Side & Rear Impact
Vehicle Options: 2008- Present SUV’s
- GMC Yukon XL
- Cadillac Escalade ESV
- Chevrolet Suburban
We’re proud to offer a selection of fully converted pickup trucks that will allow wheelchair bound drivers and passengers to enter and operate their vehicle without assistance.
- Remote start and lift controls
- 25 seconds complete lift and load time
- Better gas milage than traditional wheelchair vans (Vans lose 25-30% MPG vs. Trucks 10-15%)
- Improved safety rating over standard GM trucks
- 30 day turnaround time for most truck conversions
- Hydraulic lift system means more power and less maintenance compare to electric lifts
2014-Current Chevrolet Suburban; GMC Yukon XL and Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2-Wheel Drive or 4-Wheel Drive
- Driver or Passenger Side Conversions
- Gasoline Engines Only
- Trailering Package and Load Rated Tires Required
|LARGE-SIZED SUV PRICING
|GMC Yukon XL
|Cadillac Escalade ESV
|Passenger side conversions
|4 wheel drive (charge does not apply to passenger side conversions)
|Denali, LTZ, High Country or other high-end trim packages.
|Retain heated seat & Electric Mirrors (charge does not apply to passenger side conversions)
*Does not include hybrid models
Models Eligible for Conversion (New or Used)
SUVs: Escalade, Suburban. Denali